2012 Hampton Roads Health Care Education Forum
The Asian Business Association of Hampton Roads organized and facilitated the 2012 Hampton Roads Health Care Education Forum at the Philippines Cultural Center in Virginia Beach, Virginia on September 12th, 2012.
The Forum included a panel of experts on the topic of the Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Businesses and the Community.
- Dr. Juan Montero, Founding Director of Montero Medical Missions
- Dr. Carrie Triepel, Sentara Hand Surgeon Specialist
- Mr. Michael Dudley, CEO of Optima Health Insurance
- Ms. Kathryn Serkes, CEO & Chairman of Doctor Patient Medical Association and Patient Power Alliance
- Mr. Anton Gunn, Director of External Affairs for the Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services