ProcureCon EXPO helps small businesses connect with public and commercial sectors economic opportunities so they can grow their business.
Registration now open!
All Registrants will receive a Match Making Survey!
Match Making Survey dues back to VACC on Sept 23
Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce & Mid Atlantic Office Buying Partners Proudly Host:
ProcureCon 2020: "OPPORTUNITY IN CRISIS" - The 29th Annual Buyer Expo and One on One Match Making Conference
What You'll See, Learn and Do
The 2020 EXPO will include:
• Plenary session headlined by a dynamic inspiring speaker
• A high-energy call-to-action hour in which you’ll have an opportunity to share your voice directly with buyers
• Deep-dive networking session to explore topics with peers and prospects
• Engaging Panel session covering the topics most important to the current climate and the people you serve
• Virtual pre-match/one on one business matchmaking opportunities
• A virtual exhibit hall with all of your favorite companies and organizations "at" their booth offering real-time engagement and interaction
Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce is pleased to have the commitment of major largest state and federal agencies and the largest primes and contractors.
We cordially invite you as a Small/ Minority/Women Owned Business Advocate to again join us this year as potential vendors engaging in one on one match making meetings.
This popular B2B and B2G conference boasts a robust agenda that includes:
1. Session 1: Briefings by agencies and prime Exhibitors (EXPO) will provide Agency and Primes the opportunity to express their agency intent to promote agency mission and help suppliers better understand upcoming procurement.
2. Session 2: A timely technical education panel on current trends and threats to small business contractors is designed to offer businesses with expert information to prepare them to grow their enterprises via business technical assistance and financial resources during the pandemic.
3. Session 3: An invaluable opportunity for Agency and Primes to connect with vendors in 1 and 1 match making to discuss upcoming opportunities and projects.
ONE ON ONE MATCHMAKING SURVEYS
Notes: VACC will send buyers- agencies a one on one Match Making Interest Survey which will be used to schedule the group meetings between Agency and Large Prime with the Small Business vendors.
****Survey from the Small Business vendors are due to VACC- Deadline: By 5 pm on Friday September 23.
(As of 9/11/ 2020)
8:30 am to 8:40 am: Program Opening * Virtual Registration - Recognition
8:40 am to 8:55 am: Keynote Speaker Remarks by the nation's highest raking officer in Small Business Contracting:
KEY NOTE SPEAKER:
Dr. Francis Spampinato * Associate Administrator United States Small Business Administration * Office of Government Contracting & Business Development
8:55 am to 10:25 am: ProcureCon Buyers' Live SessionsView and interact with our Buyers as they make presentations and share materials in real time.
Exhibitor Sessions interact with Attendees by sharing contacts, collateral, and other material relevant. They invite you to join them at their live sessions.
10:25 am to 11:30 am: Procurement Panel Discussion:Program Moderator: Mr. Dallas Simmons, Dominion Energy, Supplier Diversity Program ManagerPanelists:
Mr. Kyle Beagle, Associate Director, U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command/Office of Small Business Program
Ms. Kimberly Marcus, National Supplier Diversity Director, National Headquarter Office, AARP
Mr. Greg Scearce, CPPB, VCO, Strategic Sourcing Specialist, VITA, Virginia Information Technologies Agency, Commonwealth of Virginia
11:30 am to 11:35 am: Program Transition break
11:35 am to 1:00 pm: Concurrent Tracts 11:35 am to 12:05 pm: Tract A. Educational Workshop by Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
11:35 am to 1:00 pm: Tract B. Virtual Pre-matched Business Match Making Session * By Buyers & Suppliers
1:00 pm: Conference adjourns
2020 LIST OF CONFIRMED BUYERS:
Federal Government Agencies:
• U.S Small Business Administration (SBA)
• U.S. Dept of Education
• U.S. Dept of Homeland Security
• U.S. Dept of Transportation
. U S Marine Corps Systems Command
State Government Agencies:
Virginia 's major localities’ Procurement Offices:
Largest Corporations * Primes:
ProcureCon EXPO helps small businesses connect with public and commercial sectors economic opportunities so they can grow their business
ProcureCon buying partners provide a powerful platform for small businesses to interact directly with companies ‘ procurement representatives.
Top Reasons To Be There
1. Informative Sessions
Discuss diverse investments strategies with an eye on the economy & agency needs
Hear about the innovative solutions buyers are seeking from suppliers
Highest-level speakers from federal government and its Top Washington DC’s Major Contractors leadership will deliver thoughtful keynote
2. Inspiring Keynotes and Exciting Opportunities
Engage in critical presentations on regulatory changes and budget
Build relationships with private - public sector procurement professionals
The search for solutions and supplier innovation from their supply chain
Critical State and federal business certification resources - counseling.
Become a Program Sponsor in 2020!
ProcureCon EXPO 2020 Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration.
To invest in a sponsorship contact us My Lan Tran at: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire on various outstanding Sponsorship opportunities!
THANK YOU ALL SPONSORS for supporting ProcureCon EXPO in our mission to help SWaM businesses connect with public and commercial sectors economic opportunities so they can grow their business.